Hopefully a lot of people show interest to patterns and to the e-len project. Now you can register as an interested person and thereafter view a list of other persons that share this interest.
- Register as interested person (this option is closed since the project is officially finished)
- Show all interested persons (requires that you are already registered and has your pin ready)
You are also invited to contribute to the project via several ways.
- You can be reviewer of the project outcomes, namely the guidelines for the
e-learning centers and the e-learning design patterns.
- You can write patterns and submit them to our e-learning pattern repository so that other interested persons can view and use the patterns.
- You can try apply the patterns in practice and give feedback to the